DMitry Package Description
DMitry (Deepmagic Information Gathering Tool) is a UNIX/(GNU)Linux Command Line Application coded in C. DMitry has the ability to gather as much information as possible about a host. Base functionality is able to gather possible subdomains, email addresses, uptime information, tcp port scan, whois lookups, and more.
The following is a list of the current features:
- An Open Source Project.
- Perform an Internet Number whois lookup.
- Retrieve possible uptime data, system and server data.
- Perform a SubDomain search on a target host.
- Perform an E-Mail address search on a target host.
- Perform a TCP Portscan on the host target.
- A Modular program allowing user specified modules
- Author: James Greig
- License: GPLv3